Hello fellow gamers, today we will discuss one of the newest MMORPGs of 2021 called “The Legend Of neverland”.
The first time I saw this game when it was not released, I immediately sign-up for pre-registration because of the reason that some of its screenshots look like a Genshin impact from the graphics to character appearance, that is why I was so intrigued, that The Legend of Neverland might be a Genshin Impact lighter alternative.
Genshin’s impact has undeniably been successful since it was lunch in 2020, but it has some flaws first the compatibility on mobile devices is unsupported, and unable to download the game Genshin impact.
The second is the download size Genshin’s impact is massive for a mobile game in terms of download size, it may take about 6GB+ to download, while on the contrary The Legend of Neverland only takes 53MB to download on Google play and another 1.5GB in-game download to play.
And The Legend of neverland has no issue with the mobile device it supports even from the older model smartphone.
The Legend Of Neverland Mobile Requirements
In fact, I can even download this game from a phone with Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB of RAM, I already try to download the game from an older device just for a test and it works, but I will not recommend playing this game from a phone with Snapdragon 425 with 2GB of RAM since you will not enjoy this game from a lot of frame drops and lag issue.
If you want to enjoy the game “The Legend of Neverland” on mobile I highly recommend using at least a phone with Snapdragon 630 with 4GB of RAM.
Any older android phone with less RAM than 4GB might cause some lag issues and can ruin your gaming experience.
Now let us talk about my review of this new mobile game “The Legend of Neverland”
The Legend Of Neverland Downloads
The Legend Of Neverland Review and Guide
The Legend of Neverland Graphics
As with some of my gaming reviews, let’s first start with the graphics of this game
Its graphics or visuals are quite similar to Genshin Impact, from the characters’ looks, styles, colors, maps, and scenery are almost the same, you can enjoy the beauty and combinations of colors on everything that looks the same.
I can say that the graphics look like modern-day Japanese Anime in a 3D world.
The character looks good, the maps, and every item in this game we’re looking good and the nice blend of colors is well-built in terms of graphics, I can rate The Legend of Neverland 5 out of 5.
The Legend of Neverland Game-Play
For the game-play, The Legend of Neverland has more to offer, there are a lot of things to do in this game, and getting bored has no room for this game, there are leisure things that you can do, and you can build your own house, plant some crops that you can cook to create your own food,
But if you are lazy at farming you can always buy some goods action center, note some foods have buffs that can increase your character stats in the game.
Aside from farming you can also do some mining, catch some insects, and fish, and all the items that you obtained can be used to cook food, craft for yourself, or sell to market to get some profit.
There are a lot of quests that you can complete to earn some rewards, and even the storyline in every quest is good.
You can also enter some dungeons, and fight some monsters and some powerful bosses, there are some boss might be too powerful for your level and are nearly impossible to defeat alone, and teaming up with random players or friends has a better chance of defeating a powerful boss.
The game starts with creating your own character, which you can customize based on your preference, you can choose from hairstyle, hair colors, face type, face color, eyes, eye colors, lips, body type from height to weight, costume, and costume colors.
After character customization, you will be introduced to the land of cabala and go to your first training, after doing and completing the first quest you will unlock and choose from four different classes.
In this game the legend of neverland there are four main classes to choose from, you can choose from, let’s unwrap these four combat classes and their respective skills.
The Legend Of Neverland Best Class
First, the Gladiator, the only melee class in this game as of now, is known for their toughness, they are pretty good in close combat and use their katana to eliminate their enemy.
- Air Raid– Charges to the target, dealing 35% +5 damage instantly, and when the character gets close to the target, it will deal 62% +70 damage 3 times. The skill has a termination effect. (Termination effect: When the target has less than 35% HP, the damage dealt increases by 15%) Skill CD: 5s
- Combo Hit– Deals 50% +5 damage to enemies in the front area 3 times. The skill has a termination effect. (Termination effect: When the target has less than 35% HP, the damage dealt increases by 15%) Skill CD: 7s
- Corrupted Land- Deals 45% +5 damage to the enemies around itself, and is immune to Knockback, and Knockdown. The skill has a termination effect. ( Termination effect: When the target has less than 35% HP, the damage dealt increases by 15% ) Skill CD: 10s
- Unbalance- Deals 100% +35 damage to the target twice and stuns them for 5 seconds. The skill has a Termination effect. (Termination effect: When the target has less than 35% HP, the damage dealt increases by 15%) Skill CD: 30s
- Punitive Chop- Releases Energy Swords to the front and Knockback the target, dealing 450% +70 damage. The skill has a termination effect. ( Termination effect: When the target has less than 35% HP, the damage dealt increases by 15% ) Skill CD: 30s
- Liajutsu– Increases (combo hit) skill by 230 additional damage.
- Killing Roar– Increases (Air Raid) skill by 165 additional damage.
- Dispersing Slash– Increases (Corrupted Land) skill by 350 crit damage.
- Riot– Increases (Unbalance) skill by 900 additional.
- Cross Link– (Punitive Chop) skill’s crit rate increased by 1%.
It was said that Ranger has unparalleled mobile and agility and Ranger is one of the range fighters in this game it uses its arrow to eliminate the enemy from a distance.
- Vortex Arrow– Deals 113% +15 damage to the target, adds a “Hunter’s Mark” effect to the target ( Hunter’s Mark: Deals 30% skill damage to the target every 5 seconds, last for 20 seconds. ) Skill CD: 4s
- Shattering Arrow– Deals 120% +20 damage to enemies in the front area, and adds a “Hunter’s Mark” effect to the target. ( Hunter’s Mark: Deals 30% skill damage to the target every 5 seconds, last for 20 seconds. ) Skill CD: 6s
- Round House Kick– Deals 128% +30 damage to enemies in the front area and knocks them back, and adds a “Hunter’s Mark” effect to the target. ( Hunter’s Mark: Deals 30% skill damage to the target every 5 seconds, last for 20 seconds. ) Skill CD: 12s
- Shifting Bolt– Jumps backward in the air, dealing 75% +20 damage 3 times to the enemies around and Immobilizes them for 5 seconds. The skill adds a “Hunter’s Mark “to the target. ( Hunter’s Mark: Deals 30% skill damage to the target every 5 seconds, last for 20 seconds. ) Skill CD: 30s
- Next Level– Deals damage to the target 5 times, each time dealing 75% +10 damage, adds a “Hunter’s Mark” effect to the target. ( Hunter’s Mark: Deals 30% skill damage to the target every 5 seconds, last for 20 seconds. ) Skill CD: 30s
- Toxic Arrow– Increases (Vortex Arrow) skill by 800 crit damage.
- Conduction– (Shattering Arrow) skill’s crit rate increased by 1%.
- Cripple– Increases (Roundhouse Kick) skill by 840 additional damage.
- Wind Humming– Increases (Shifting Bolt) skill by 600 additional damage.
- Deadly Arrows– Increases (Multi Arrows) skill by 360 additional damage.
A long-range fighter that uses magic to eliminate enemies is capable of dealing great damage to the enemies from a distance, some call them mages but in this world, they are called “Scholars”.
- Fire Ball– Fires big fireballs on the target area, dealing 120% +20 damage to the enemies in the area. Skill CD: 6s
- Freezing Spell– Freezes the area around itself, dealing 135% +20 damage to a target in the area and Immobilized them for 1 second. Skill CD: 6s
- Thunder Sacrifice– Releases Lightning around you, dealing 150% +3 damage to the target in the area. Skill CD: 9s
- EM Chain Strike– Releases EM Cannon to the front, dealing 68% +10 damage 6 times to the enemies in the front area and silences them for 5 seconds. Skill CD: 30s
- Pious Light– Heals self and surrounding allies equal to the Attack x 375% +70. Skill CD: 30s
- Fire Spell– Increases (Fire Ball) Skill by 600 additional damage.
- Piercing Mark– Increases (Freezing Spell) skill by 1200 crit damage.
- Electro Hurricane– Increases (Thunder Sacrifice) skill by 630 additional damage.
- Thunder Fire– Increases (EM Chain Strike) skill by 300 additional damage.
- Magic Flux– 1% chance to increase the healing effect of (Pious Light) by 50%.
Another long-range fighter that harnesses the power of alchemy and infuses it into a gun, uses the four-element attribute to deal great damage to the enemy.
- Blasting Sparkle– Releases Blast power to the front, dealing 120% +20 damage to the targets and weakening them for 5 seconds (Blocking their healing effect), and inflicting the target with a Vulnerability effect. (Vulnerability effect: for each stack of debuff the target has, the Craftsman skill’s damage increases by 4%, up to 20%. ) Skill CD: 5s
- Flamy Cannon- Deals 15% +3 damage to the target 9 times, and inflict the target with a Vulnerability effect. (Vulnerability effect: for each stack of debuff the target has, the Craftsman skill’s damage increases by 4%, up to 20%. ) Skill CD: 7s
- Scorching Blast- Deals 150% +30 damage to enemies in the front area, and inflicts the target with a Vulnerability effect. (Vulnerability effect: for each stack of debuff the target has, the Craftsman skill’s damage increases by 4%, up to 20%. ) Skill CD: 11s
- Blazing Fire- Summon a turret, causing 23% +5 damage per second to the target around the turret and weaken them for 5 seconds (Blocking their healing effect), and inflict the target with a Vulnerability effect. (Vulnerability effect: for each stack of debuff the target has, the Craftsman skill’s damage increases by 4%, up to 20%. ) Skill CD: 30s
- Blood Restraint- Deals 68% +15 damage per second overtime to nearby enemies and restores HP equal to 15% of damage dealt, last 15 seconds, Inflict target with Vulnerability effect. (Vulnerability effect: for each stack of debuff the target has, the Craftsman skill’s damage increases by 4%, up to 20%. ) Skill CD: 30s
- Ember- Increases Skill (Blasting Sparkle) 500 additional damage.
- Dark Step– Increases (Flamy Cannon) skill by 85 additional damage.
- Plasma Cannon– Increase (Scorching Blast) skill by 1540 crit damage.
- Extinction Matrix– Increases (Blazing Fire) skill by 300 additional damage.
- Fatal Trap– Increases (Blood Restraint) skill by 300 additional damage.
Gears and Weapons in The Legend of Neverland
When I unlock the classes, and I choose Gladiator at first I thought I will play the Gladiator role forever and was unable to change some classes, but to my surprise, I find out that in this game “The legend of Neverland” you can freely change classes, yup you read it right you can freely change classes by just swapping up gears and weapons just like one of the mobile game that is released recently named Albion Online.
I can safely say that The legends of neverland is also a game where you are what you wear, and not just that you can also, equip three different kinds of weapons and you can easily swap if you wanted to.
How To Get Some Gears And Weapons in The Legend of Neverland?
Let’s talk about the gear slot first, in the weapon slot there are three in which you can put three kinds of different weapons and all those weapons attributes will instantly be added to your character, so make sure you just put three of your best weapons in the weapon slot.
In the Armor slot, there are six, the Hat or Headgear, the Body Armor, Bracers, Gloves, Belts, and Boots.
The Armor gears enhance your attributes such as Defense, HP, Restore, or healing ability.
In the relic slots, there are two, you can choose from Timebox, Holy star coin, Staff or Order, and Truth key.
Tips: A weapon or gears with Mark “S” is better than gears and weapons with the mark “T” with the same level, so always equipt “S” class weapons rather than “T”. For Example, S2 is better than T2 but T3 is better than S2 and T2.
There are some options to get some gear and weapons in this mobile game, first is in the Exchange, where players can sell and buy some in-game items, like weapons and gear.
The second one is by participating in defeating Giant bosses, the grade of weapons that you can loot is based on the level of Giant Boss, for example, level S1 weapons can be looted from Boss level 45-64, S2 at Boss level 65-84, S3 at level 85-99, S4 at level 100-109, S5 at level 110-119, S6 at level 120-129, S7 at level 130-139, and S8 at level 140-149.
Abyss ruins and Ancient Ruins
Next, is the Abyss ruins and Ancient Ruins, you will also need to defeat some powerful boss in here.
But this time you will not be able to enter the ruins and fight the boss alone, you need to team up with random players or some of your friends before you can enter the Ruins.
Note: You can only get a chance for a drop of some T or S Armor, Belt, Bracers, and Boots. You cannot get some weapons here since weapon drops can only be obtained from Giant Bosses, not in some Boss in Abys and Ancient Ruins.
The Legend Of Neverland Flower Fairies
What is a flower fairy? They are literally your own companion in this game, they will help you in all your missions and battles, flower fairy attacks any enemy that is a threat to you and all of deployed flower fairy attributes will be added to your character, you can deploy a total of two different flower fairies and you can also add four assisting flower fairies and those attribute from assisting flower fairies will also add to your character and your combat power or CP will increase.
Tip number 1: Since the flower fairies attribute will be added to your character booth assisting and deployed flower fairies, I recommend that you always upgrade each flower fairy both assisting and deployed.
Tip number 2: Always deploy flower fairies with the same attribute to gain some attribute bonus, it can help in PVP since it was said that on the side that has the counter advantage, the damage will be increased by 50% and for the side who is countered by the opponent, the damage will be reduced by 25%.
How To Get Flower fairies?
Get flower fairies there are only two ways, first is to buy them from different shops or stores in the game.
You can buy some epic flower fairy fragments in the Ladder shop, Flower fairy shop, and Guild shop.
And those fragments can be combined into a complete flower fairy, you can also purchase some summon seeds from the different shops that I’ve mentioned and those summon seeds are needed to summon flower fairies in the summon link.
What is a Summon link?
Summon Link is where you can have a chance of getting some Superb flower fairies based on your luck, there are three types of links, first, the standard link is that you need to use some summon seeds or Cabala crystal to get some flower fairies.
The second one is elemental which refreshes every three days, you can only use Element Summon seed and Cabala Crystals to summon flower fairies from Elemental Link.
And third was the event Link where you can get a rare kind of Flower fairies that are featured in the event, you can also use some elements to summon seeds and Cabala Crystals to summon flower fairies
Increase Combat Power in The Legends of Neverland
Here are some ways to increase combat power attributes in The Legends of Neverland.
All gears and weapons that you equip must always enhance to increase their attribute, you need some enhanced dust and coins to enhance the items that you’ve chosen.
There are also special enhancements, where when your gears or weapons reach level 30 you can use special enhancement, and make sure that you always enhance your gears and weapons to obtain the maximum CP and attributes of your character.
Make Sure To Always Check Your Adventure book
Another thing to enhance your combat power or CP and attribute in this game is The legend of neverland is by adventure book, it will add some additional CP, and attribute to your character every time you face new monsters, every time you unlock a new flower fairy, a new outfit, a new weapons appearance, wings, and home facility.
So in other words the more adventure you go the more attribute bonus and CP you will get from adventure books.
Tips: always check your adventure book and activate some attribute bonuses from your character.
Another thing to increase your damage, CP, or attribute in the game The Legend of Neverland is by using and upgrading your star maps, it will increase attributes such as HP, Restore, Crit chance, Block, Crush, Resistance, and Protect.
Tips: always check your star maps and upgrade all upgradable attributes if possible.
Another way to increase your CP in this game is by feeding your spirit, the higher the level of your spirit the higher CP that it will add to your character. Spirit’s favorite food is Light stone, but you can also feed him with your unused items such as Gears and Weapons.
The Legend of Neverland is a really good game, it has great visuals, and the combinations of colors are astonishing, especially on some other maps, where colors are superb, the character customizations are also good, and the fact that you can even change the weight and high of your character is precious.
In terms of game-play, it’s definitely worth playing, there are many things to explore in this game, fight some powerful Bosses, Battle with other guilds, fight, defeat some powerful monsters on some Ruins, and think that you can even earn some EXP and some items and currency even your offline is one of the best parts of this game, it’s not like some other game that you need to always online to level up, but in the legend of neverland its differents just set the offline battle target before signing out and you will still get some loots and EXP even your Offline it’s cool right?
Or you can leave your character dancing at the garden party to gain some rewards and some EXP and once you return you can claim all the loot and rewards that your character gets while you not around.
Can I ask a question? How to exit from our guild and change into a new guild? I’m still new in The Legend Of Neverland so I didn’t know about it but after I read your article I totally understand it now. By the way,I love how you explained it and your speech. Because of you,now I understand about flower fairies,gear and other stuffs. Thanks a lot!!
Ohhh,and how to enter our house?
And if there’s any questions that I want to ask I can ask it here,right?