Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide That You’ll Need To Know
Cookie Run Kingdom toppings are one of the most searched topics about the mobile game Cookie Run: Kingdom. Even I admitted that I didn’t understand the Cookie Run Kingdom toppings at first.
With a variety of toppings to use in the game, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are the best. I will admit, during my first hours playing this mobile game about a year ago I play world exploration and arena without using toppings.
It was because I’m not aware of the toppings built at first. But after a year of playing Cookie Run: Kingdom I’m now fully aware of how to use it. As a gamer that has been playing this mobile game for about a year, let me give you some tips in this Cookie Run Kingdom toppings guide.
In this Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide you will learn the following:
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings
- What are Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings
- What You’ll Need To Know About Cookie Toppings
- Upgrading Cookie Toppings
- How To Get Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings
Cookie Run Kindom Toppings Guide (Video)
If you prefer a video about Cookie Run Kingdom toppings, you can watch this video version that I’ve made for you.
Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings (Types Of Toppings)
To fully understand this tutorial, I list down below the Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings and their types as a base. I only include the effects of Medium toppings (Epic Toppings) because it is the only size of toppings that you should I upgrade to the maximum level.
Types Of Toppings and Its Effects (Medium/Epic)
- Searing Raspberry Toppings- ATK 3%
- Hard Walnut Toppings- DEF 3%
- Sweet Candy Toppings- Amplify Buff 1.8%
- Fresh Kiwi Toppings- Debuff Resist 1.8%
- Heart Hazelnut Toppings- Crit Resist 2.1%
- Healthy Peanut Toppings- HP 3%
- Bouncy Caramel Toppings- ATK SPD 1.7%
- Juicy Apple Jelly Toppings- CRIT% 3%
- Swift Chocolate Toppings- Cooldown 1.8%
- Solid Almond Toppings- DMG Resist 1.7%
You can also equip extra small (Common) or small toppings (Rare) but I personally suggest that you shouldn’t upgrade it more than once. Since early level in the world exploration or other PvE scenarios is too easy and upgrading smaller toppings isn’t necessary.
When your level progress, enemies become stronger and stronger. You should only use medium toppings when you reach a high level and upgrade it to a maximum level— if the topping’s bonus effects are good.
What Is Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings?
Toppings in Cookie Run: Kingdom acts like an item to boost the ability of your cookies. Every topping type has different effects and every single topping has different bonus effects of what other’s called “sub-stats”.
Each toppings bonus effects unlock after the toppings upgrade. You can upgrade the single piece of toppings to level 6 to reveal the first bonus effect, then upgrade to level 9 to unlock the second bonus effects, then upgrade to level 12 to unlock the last bonus effects.
Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Bonus Effect
Always remember that every topping has different bonus effects. So always keep the toppings with good bonus effects since there is no guarantee that you can get a topping with a good bonus effect every time.
The toppings bonus effects or sub-stats will appear in the overall results of the toppings build of your cookie. The better toppings build effects the stronger your cookie will get.
Below is the list of toppings bonus effects and their percentage that you might unlock in every topping upgrade.
|ATK 1%- 3%||DEF 1%-3%|
|HP 1%-3%||ATK SPD 1%-3%|
|CRIT 1%-3%||Cooldown 1%-2%|
|DMG Resistant 1%-6%||CRIT Resistant 3%-4%|
|Amplify Buff 1%-2%||Debuff Resistant 1%-2%|
Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Set Effects
Toppings set can also unlock set effect, it is an additional attribute if you equip toppings of the same kind. One example is the searing raspberry toppings– If you equip three searing raspberry you can unlock the set A effect which is an additional ATK of 3%. If you equipped a complete set of searing raspberry you will unlock a set B effect that is an additional 5% of ATK.
Note that not all toppings have set B effects, others like Juicy Apple Jelly only have set A effects. I list down below the toppings that have both set A and B effect, and toppings that only has set B effects.
Toppings That Has SET A and SET B Effects
- Searing Raspberry Toppings
- Hard Walnut Toppings
- Sweet Candy Toppings
- Fresh Kiwi Toppings
- Heart Hazelnut Toppings
- Healthy Peanut Toppings
- Bouncy Caramel Toppings
Toppings With Only SET A Effects
- Juicy Apple Jelly Toppings
- Swift Chocolate Toppings
- Solid Almond Toppings
How To Get Toppings In Cookie Run Kingdom
Where can you get all of these toppings? you might ask. Well, when you keep playing this mobile game you will surely get these toppings especially if you always play in World exploration. The most used toppings in this game are searing raspberry, swift chocolate toppings, and solid almond toppings.
If you run out of these toppings, below are the certain ways and locations to get additional toppings in the game.
- World Exploration Episode 8 Stages 8-29 Higher Chance For Searing Raspberry And Solid Almond Epic Toppings Drop
- World Exploration Episode 8 Stages 8-25 Higher Chance For Swift Chocolate Toppings Drop
- Balloon Dock
- Seaside Market
- Medal Shop
- Guild Medal Shop
You can probably get some epic cookie toppings in any stage from episode 6 and above but based on my own experience. Episode 8 stages 8-29 and stages 8-25 have the highest drop for epic searing raspberry, solid almond, and swift chocolate toppings.
You can also buy get some epic toppings (medium toppings) in Balloon Dock, Seaside Market, Medal shop, and Guild Medal shop. But I recommend that you should not just keep buying toppings in the medal shop and guild shop.
Because there are some items that you should prioritize buying in Medal Shop and Guild shop which are like Ancient and Legendary cookie soul stones.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Code
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
How To Upgrade Toppings In Cookie Run Kingdom
Upgrading toppings in Cookie Run Kingdom was just easy. You need a lot of toppings pieces and coins, every upgrade has a certain success chance. The higher the level of your toppings the lower the success chance is, so always make sure that you have a lot of these materials that you’ll need to upgrade.
Where To Get Toppings Piece
If you run out of toppings piece, below are a list of ways or place in the game to get some Topping Pieces.
- Balloon Dock
- Fountain Of Abundance
- Train Station
- World Exploration Any Mode
- Craft Toppings In Magic Laboratory
- Guild Medal Shop
I hope that I have answered all your questions about Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings. If there are some things that I forgot to mention in this article let me know in the comment section below. I also create some toppings build for every cookie in the game, you can check them out from the links below.
Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide For All Cookies
- Dark Cacao Cookie Toppings
- Pure Vanilla Cookie Toppings
- Sea Fairy Cookie Toppings
- Frost Queen Cookie Toppings
- Black Pearl Cookie Toppings
- Cream Puff Cookie Toppings
- Captain Caviar Cookie Toppings
- Financier Cookie Toppings
- Sorbet Shark Cookie Toppings
- Eclair Cookie Toppings
- Parfait Cookie Toppings
- Cotton Cookie Toppings
- Wildberry Cookie Toppings
- Herb Cookie Toppings
- Cream Unicorn Cookie Toppings
- Pumpkin Pie Cookie Toppings
- Twizzly Gummy Cookie Toppings
- Vampire Cookie Toppings
- Latte Cookie Toppings
- Squid Ink Cookie Toppings
- Tea Knight Cookie Toppings
- Cocoa Cookie Toppings
- Caramel Arrow Cookie Toppings
- Espresso Cookie Toppings
- Milky Way Cookie Toppings
- Strawberry Crepe Cookie Toppings
- Purple Yam Cookie Toppings
- Crunchy Chip Cookie Toppings
- Affogato Cookie Toppings
- Licorice Cookie Toppings
- Pinecone Cookie Toppings
- Schwarzwalder Cookie Toppings
- Dark Choco Cookie Toppings
- Carol Cookie Toppings
- Milk Cookie Toppings
- Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings
- Mango Cookie Toppings
- Lilac Cookie Toppings
- Candy Diver Cookie Toppings
- Rye Cookie Toppings Red Velvet Cookie Toppings
- Black Raisin Cookie Toppings
- Sparkling Cookie Toppings
- Pomegranate Cookie Toppings
- Madeleine Cookie Toppings
- Moon Rabbit Cookie Toppings
- Kumiho Cookie Toppings
- Space Doughnut Toppings
- Macaron Cookie Toppings
- Poison Mushroom Cookie Toppings
- Raspberry Cookie Toppings
- Prophet Cookie Toppings
- BTS Cookie Toppings
- Werewolf Cookie Toppings
- Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings
- Mala Sauce Cookie Toppings