Mint Choco Cookie Toppings Build
- Best Mint Choco Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
- Mint Choco Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
How To Build Mint Choco Cookie Toppings Overview
Mint Choco Cookie is a support-type cookie that often uses as a healer in an attack speed team composition. Most likely if you’re using some attack speed powerhouse like Madeleine Cookie, Rye Cookie, or Caramel Arrow Cookie.
Mint Cookie is not recommended if you have not prioritized attack speed build on your team. Mint Choco Cookie skill provides an attack-increasing buff which is useless for a cookie team that isn’t using attack speed as an advantage.
A complete set of swift chocolate toppings is the best toppings built for Mint Choco Cookie, a complete set of solid almond toppings is also a good choice in PVP.
Best Mint Choco Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
The best Mint Choco Toppings in a complete set of swift chocolate toppings. Like other support type-cookies, Mint Choco Cookie is no exception, it was indeed the best toppings built for him.
Mint Choco Cookie’s skill can heal its allies, he is considered a healer even though he is not a real healer cookie.
Mint Choco Cookies’ other ability is to add a buff that can increase the attack speed of his allies, making him a good choice cookie to use in an attack speed team composition.
A complete set of swift chocolate toppings will improve his skill and will result in Mint Choco cookie using his skill more often to provide more healing and attack speed-increasing buff.
Mint Choco Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
When facing opponents that have high DPS, I recommend you switch your toppings to solid almonds. These toppings built was only based on the situation.
When you’re in PVP and you’re going to challenge a high DPS team, there is a very high chance that your Mint Choco Cookie will be eliminated before he even cast his skill.
Remember that Mint Choco Cookie’s formation was in the rear, he might be one of the last to cast a skill, making him more vulnerable to attack before he even heal himself and his allies.
Solid almond toppings can boost his survivability by increasing his damage resistance.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
- Best Healers In Cookie Run Kingdom
Mint Choco Cookie Skill
Skill Name: Battlefield Symphony
Skill Description: When using his skill, Mint Choco Cookie will use his violin to produce music, while performing it restores his ally’s HP and adds an attack speeding increasing buff to the whole party.
- Healing: 95.0% of ATK (+1.3% per level)
- +40.0% ATK SPD for 7.0 sec
Mint Choco Cookie Story
His exquisite performance and dashing looks make him a favorite among the Cookies. His Mint Candy Violin gives off a sweet enchanting candy aroma while he plays.
Though often called a genius, he refuses to let all this attention go to his head and never forgets his long years as a humble street performer.Cookie Run Kingdom
Ways To Get Mint Choco Cookie
- World Exploration Dark Mode Stages 4-28 stages 8-27
- Gacha- Using 3000 crystals for ten times draw or 300 crystals for a single draw.
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
- Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
- Seaside Market (by chance after refresh)
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refresh)
- Mileage Shop- Spend 2000 Mileage points in exchange for 20 Soul stone
Leave a Reply