Prophet Cookie Toppings Build
- Best Prophet Cookie Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
- Prophet Cookie Toppings Build- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Prophet Cookie Review
The best toppings to use for Prophet Cookie is a full set of swift chocolate toppings. It was due to his ability to cast six different skills randomly he can replicate the skills of some heavy hitters like Frost Queen, Sea Fairy, and Squid Ink. But his skill cooldown is a bit longer, the swift chocolate toppings build can improve his skill cooldown which is the best toppings build that you’ll ever need for Prophet Cookie.
Best Prophet Cookie Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
Do you know Kakashi of Naruto? If you do, Prophet Cookie is like Kakashi of Cookie Run Kingdom since he can copy other cookies’ skill and use it on a battlefield.
Prophet Cookie has 6 skills he can copy like Frost Queen, Sea Fairy, Squid Ink, Mala Sauce, Dark Choco, and Mango Cookie. Based on his crit percentage.
Based on his ability to cast different skills (If not locked) the best Prophet Cookie Toppings build is a complete set of Swift Chocolate toppings. This kind of toppings will improve the skill cooldown which will allow him to cast skills faster and change skills more often.
Prophet Cookie also has the ability to restore their HP, so a faster skill cooldown also means that he can provide more healing to his allies.
Prophet Cookie Toppings Build- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
If you don’t like the idea of faster skill cooldown the other Prophet Cookie Toppings build that I can recommend is a complete set of Solid Almond Toppings.
This topping is good when facing a high DPS enemy team. To avoid being eliminated in the first few seconds of the fight, you can use this topping build.
Solid Almond toppings can highly increase your Prophet cookie damage resistance to survive your enemies attack.
How To Build Your Prophet Cookie
Prophet Cookie is one of the hardest to build in any Cookies in the game. Her skill was really interesting, like I’ve mentioned there are six different skills that Prophet Cookie can use randomly.
But if you want a certain skill to be locked you should tweak its toppings. What I mean by locked is you can choose one from its six different skills that your Prophet cookie can use the whole battle.
The skill of Prophet cookie will be based on the crit percentage of his stats. When the crit percentage is below 10% your Prophet Cookie can cast the six skills randomly.
But when it reaches about 10% where things become interesting, the skill will be locked based on the decimal of its crit percent stats. Below is the decimal that your toppings should reach to lock its skill-based what you like.
- 0.0%-0.1%- Mala Sauce Skill
- 0.2%-0.3%- Squid Ink Skill
- 0.4%-0.5%- Mango Skill
- 0.6%-0.7%- Dark Choco Skill
- 0.8%- Sea Fairy Skill
- 0.9%- Frost Queen Skill
- Below 10%- Random 6 Skill
Remember that skill locked will only take effect above 10%, even if it is 15% or higher what only matters was its decimal to trigger the skill locking for Prophet Cookie.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
Prophet Cookie Skill
Skill Name: Seven Prophecies
Skill Description: Prophet Cookie has six skills in his arsenal, when Prophet Cookie unleashed his skill he will then cast a random skill from his 6 Prophecy, it might be squid ink skill, frost queen, sea fairy, or the other 3 more skills.
This skill can also be locked to target a specific skill, though he can copy skills from his 6 prophecies the debuff and buff effects of its skill are a little bit weaker compared to the original skill.
Aside from six skills that he can use, he can also restore his allies’ HP making Prophet cookie a good support healer. When using his skill he will then also becomes resistant to interrupting effects.
Prophet Cookie’s main normal attack is healing, so don’t expect any damage from his normal attacks. In addition to that, Prophet cookies will also provide a gift every three days. When his rank is higher the better the gift he can provide.
- DMG of Seven Prophecies: total DMG will range from 103.6% to 250.5%
- Amplified Debuffs: +5.0% for 20 sec; stacks up to x1
- Healing: heals 10.0% of ATK every 1 sec for 5 sec
- Amplified Buffs: +17.5% for 20 sec; stack up to x1
- Locked Prophecy: activated upon exceeding 10.0% in CRIT% with Toppings
Prophet Cookie Story
This wizened Cookie is often called “Fortune Cookie” for his ability to know what’s coming before it happens. His Scroll of Prophecy guides his path, even if it isn’t always right. Some say the source of his foresight is his mysterious purple Crystal Ball, but in reality, it is his majestic beard!Cookie Run Kingdom
Ways To Get Prophet Cookie
- Gacha- Using 3000 crystals for ten times draw or 300 crystals for a single draw.
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
- Seaside Market (by chance after refresh)
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refresh)
- Mileage Shop- Spend 2000 Mileage points in exchange for 20 Financier Cookie Soul stone
- Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
Leave a Reply