Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings Build
- Best Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings
- Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings- Searing Raspberry Toppings (DMG Build)
Table of Contents
Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings Build Overview
Blueberry Pie Cookie is a powerful cookie, she is very useful in the arena because of her stack debuff that can lead to continuous damage. The best Blueberry Pie Cookie toppings are swift chocolate toppings to ensure that she can cast her skill more often. A full set of searing raspberry toppings is also a good choice to maximize the damage from her every attack.
Best Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings
Blueberry Pie Cookie is a magic cookie that has tons of useful abilities. Her skill can add debuff effects to her enemies, she can also heal herself and increase her own damage resistance.
Blueberry Pie Cookie is one of the most complete cookies in the game. Because of that, the best Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings is a full set of Swift chocolate toppings. These toppings build can improve her skill cooldown, allowing her to cast her skill more often to deal more damage, heal herself, and increase her damage resistance.
As a complete cookie with a lot of useful abilities, Blueberry Pie Cookie can stand on its own. The only thing she needs is to decrease her skill cooldown and some debuff resistance.
Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings Sub-Stat For Swift Chocolate
- DMG Resistant or Defense
- Debuff Resistant
Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings- Searing Raspberry Toppings (DMG Build)
Another Blueberry Pie Cookie topping that is also good to use is a full set of Searing raspberry toppings. These toppings build are ideal if you want to go all out with your Blueberry Pie Cookie in terms of damage.
Blueberry Pie Cookie is a good damage dealer, especially if you keep her stack debuff higher. Her damage will increase and unleash a laser-like skill to add additional damage to the enemies. Blueberry Pie Cookie is one of the best cookies to use in PVP, her damage output is impressive in the arena.
If you want to max out all the damage that she can inflict, you can be considered using this searing raspberry toppings build. The searing raspberry will boost her attack even more dealing more damage from every attack that she throws at the enemies.
Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings Sub-Stat For Searing Raspberry
- DMG Resistant or Defense
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
Blueberry Pie Cookie Skill
Skill Name: Cursed Tome
Skill Description: When using its skill, Blueberry Pie Cookie released an evil spirit from the tome and cursed the enemies with debuff effects called “Greed of the Tome”. The Greed of the tome works per stack, Blueberry Pie cookie tome will receive a stack of greed when the spirit from her skill damage cookies or when the target that is already infected with the greed of tome debuff becomes incapacitated like being stunned or frosted.
After it reaches a stack of 7 it will release a powerful laser-like attack that will deal extra damage to the enemies and increase Blueberry Pie Cookie’s ATK. The damage inflicted by the laser beam is true damage relative to the Max HP of the enemies and is capped at 300,000.
While using her skill Blueberry Pie Cookie will be resistant to interrupting effects.
- Magic Tome DMG: 134.6 ATK
- Healing: 115.0% of ATK
- DMG Resist: +25.0% for 12 sec
- The greed of the Tome: whenever the target becomes incapacitated, it receives a stack of Greed, gaining Debuffs Amplified by 10.0% for 15 sec; stacks up to x1 and can’t be dispelled
- Greed: Sealed Power triggers upon x7 stacks
- Sealed Power:
- Periodic Area DMG: up to x6 ticks for 1.5 sec
- Single hit DMG (Cookies): 87.3% + 0.95% True DMG relative to Max HP
- Single hit DMG (Others): 17.7%
- ATK Up: +25.0% for 3 sec
Blueberry Pie Cookie Story
Cookie Run: Kingdom
Ways To Get Blueberry Pie Cookie
- Gacha- Spending 3000 crystals for a ten times draw or 300 crystals for a single draw
- Mileage Shop
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refreshed)
- Seaside Market (by chance after refreshed)
- Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refreshing)
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refreshed)