Space Doughnut Toppings Build
- Best Space Doughnut Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
- Space Doughnut Toppings Build- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Space Doughnut Toppings Review
The best and most recommended toppings for Space Doughnut is a complet set of swift chocolate toppings. This was due to thier abilies, that can amplifly debuff, and inflict damage to the enemies.
When using swift chocolate toppings, its improve their skill cooldown to cast more skill to the enemies.
Best Space Doughnut Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
The best topping for Space Doughnut is a complete set of swift chocolate toppings. For the reason that Space Doughnut is a charge-type cookie with a lot of useful abilities.
They can add a defense reducing debuff, debuff amplification, inflict massive damages, and convert non-cookies into donuts to restrict their movement.
Space Doughnut is very effective in PVE-like world exploration by turning enemies into donuts. But their ability is also useful in PVP, Space Doughnut can become very effective when using swift chocolate toppings.
A complete set of swift chocolate can decrease their skill cooldown exponentially allowing them to use their skill more often. In PVP, their skill can stack up to 10X and when it reaches a maximum stack, Space Doughnut will fire a super douhnut blast inflicting more damage to the enemies.
The swift chocolate, with its skill cooldown enhancing ability, can greatly help reach the maximum stack of their skill which can trigger the super doughnut blast more often. Which will result in more damage output of Space doughnut in PVE.
Space Doughnut Toppings Build- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Another set of toppings that is good to use for Space Doughnut is a complete set of solid almond toppings This was because Space Doughnut is a charge-type and most of the time they are in the frontmost part of the formation.
For them to survive on the battlefield, you can use a complete set of solid almond toppings. These toppings build increases the damage resistance of your Space Doughnut, providing the protection that they need to absorb more damage from enemies attack.
I already tested this topping build, and in my opinion, this is the best choice if you planning to use Space doughnut in the arena especially if your opponent is using cookies with high burst damage.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
Space Doughnut Skill
Skill Name: Doughnut Beam
Skill Description: When using a skill, Space Doughnut fires a Doughnut beam that deals damage and reduces the target’s defense, and suffers from an amplified debuff effect. The targets will also turn into a doughnut and become immobilized for a period of time (except boss and cookies).
In case the target is already affected by defense-reducing debuff, they will receive extra damage instead of additional def reduction. The targets that are turned into donuts reach a certain number, Space Doughnut will use an attack called Super Doughnut Blast. It will roll over the enemies, inflict damage and cause them to suffer from a stunning effect.
Space Doughnuts will also become invulnerable while using their skill.
- Doughnut Beam DMG:
- Cookies: up to 6 hits over 1.3 sec; 47.9% of Single hit DMG + 47.4% of extra DMG to targets under DEF-reducing debuffs
- Others: up to 6 hits over 1.3 sec; 41.0% of Single hit DMG + 94.8% of extra DMG to targets under DEF-reducing debuffs
- DEF Reduction: -40.0% for 10.0 sec; stacks up to x1
- Debuff Amplification: 20.0% for 10.0 sec; stacks up to x1
- Donut Transformation: 2.0 sec
- Super Doughnut Blast: triggers at x10 Donut Transformations
- Super Doughnut Blast DMG:
- Cookies: 183.7% of ATK
- Others: 229.6% of ATK
- Stun: 1.5 sec
Space Doughnut Story
Communication with this mysterious creature has proven to be a rather daunting task. We have yet to determine where they came from, where they are going, or even what they taste like… Does the Space Doughnut know? Another mystery!
However, nothing stops us from befriending this adorable being even though we don’t share the same language. And it seems like the Space Doughnut has already made a bunch of flat friends on their way here!Cookie Run Kingdom
Ways To Get Space Doughnut
- Gacha- By Spending 3000 crystal for a ten times roll or 300 crystals for a single draw in the gacha
- Mileage Shop, by spending 2000 mileage points for 20 soul stone
- Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refresh)
- Seaside Market (by chance after refresh)
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)