Best Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Build
- Best Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate (Recommended)
- Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Overview
The best toppings build to use for Snow Sugar Cookie is a complete set of Swift chocolate toppings. This can improve their 20-sec skill cooldown to benefit the most from their skill.
A solid almond topping is also a good option in PVP when facing opponents with heavy hitters that can decimate your Snow Sugar Cookie in just a few seconds, a solid almond can help them survive much longer on the battlefield.
Best Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Build- Swift Chocolate (Recommended)
The best Snow sugar Cookie toppings build in the game was a complete set or X5 of swift chocolate toppings. This kind of build is very important for the like of Snow Sugar Cookie for the reason that they have one of the longest skill cooldowns in the game.
Without any treasures or toppings, the Snow Sugar Cookie skill cooldown was 20 seconds which is indeed a very long cooldown. Using a complete set of Swift Chocolate can greatly improve their cooldown and when paired with a max level of jelly watch treasures– I’m pretty sure their skill becomes more usable in PVP.
Snow Sugar Cookie Skill can decrease the attack speed of the opponents, in PVP it is a perfect counter to attack speed team composition.
It also can increase frost damage to enemies which In my opinion is one of the best cookies to team with Pinecone Cookie. For reasons that Pinecone Cookie Skill stunned enemies that are suffering from frost.
With their ability, it is much better to focus on the skill cooldown of Snow Sugar Cookie, which is why the best toppings for them were swift chocolate toppings.
Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Snow Sugar Cookie is a summoner like some like Cotton Cookie, Cruncy Chip Cookie, and Pumpkin Pie Cookie and as a summoner, they relied on their summoned creatures.
Most of the time the summoner are the first ones to die in the field rather than their summoned creatures which is a pain. To avoid it to happen, you can use a full set of solid almond toppings when dealing with some heavy hitters in the game.
A complete set of solid almonds toppings can increase your Snow Sugar Cookie’s damage resistance — an effective way to increase their survivability.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Codes
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
- Best Healers In Cookie Run Kingdom
Snow Sugar Cookie Skill
Skill Name: Blizzard
Skill Description: Upon casting its skill, Snow Sugar Cookie summoned creatures called “Snow King”, It caused a snowstorm that inflict AOE damage, and adds a frost debuff to all the enemies within their reach.
The target enemies will suffer from attack speed decreasing debuff and frost damage. Snow Sugar Cookie will also become resistant to interrupting effects when using its skill.
- Snow King: summoned with 26.0% ATK (+0.35% ATK per level), 125.0% DEF, 150.0% HP of the summoner
- ATK SPD: -25.0% within the Frozen Breath range
- Frost: each hit has a 13.4% chance to decrease the target’s ATK SPD by 10.0% and increase Frost DMG received by 50.0% (capped at 350%) for 15 sec
Snow Sugar Cookie Story
Made of snow, sugar, ice, and an unknown secret ingredient, this Cookie was once very lonely, wandering through a vast snowy field. Then one day, Snow Sugar Cookie found a magic wand that could summon snow creatures and wouldn’t melt even in the oven. The Cookie quickly learned to summon friends like the Sea Snow Cone and the Great Snow King and was never lonely again.Cookie Run Kingdom
How To Get Snow Sugar Cookie
- World Exploration Dark Mode Stages 4-24 and Stages 8-24
- Gacha- Using 3000 crystals for ten times draw or 300 crystals for a single draw.
- Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
- Seaside Market (by chance after refresh)
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refresh)
- Mileage Shop- Spend 2000 Mileage points in exchange for 20 Soul stone
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refresh)
Leave a Reply