Dark Choco Cookie Toppings Build
- Best Dark Choco Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings
- Dark Choco Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Dark Choco Cookie Toppings Build Review
There are two recommended Dark Choco Cookie toppings that you can use– A full set of swift chocolate toppings and a full set of Solid almond toppings. Let me give you some insight into why this two are the best for Dark Choco Cookie.
Best Dark Choco Cookie Toppings- Swift Chocolate Toppings
Dark Choco Cookie has many features like his father Dark Cacoa Cookie. But his main useful feature is the def reduction debuff. This skill can reduce the defense of their enemies by about 20% for a period of time. This kind of ability can help its allies to deal more damage and eliminate them in a battle.
The defense reduction debuff of Dark choco Cookie is much more effective if it can be used more frequently. This is why a full set of Swift chocolate toppings is the best Dark Choco Cookie Toppings.
These toppings build can greatly decrease its skill cooldown giving more defense reduction to all its enemies and higher the chance to defeat them.
Dark Choco Cookie Toppings- Solid Almond Toppings (Tank Build)
Another Dark Choco Cookie Toppings build that is worth trying is a full set of Solid almond toppings. Because Dark Choco Cookie is always in the frontmost part of the formation.
In this position he will receive more damage from the enemies, luckily Dark Choco Cookie can also be used as a semi-tank cookie. By using a full set of solid almond toppings, it can increase its damage reduction. Giving your Dark Choco Cookie more protection to absorb more damage from the enemy attack.
- Cookie Run Kingdom Characters
- Cookie Run Kingdom Code
- Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide
- Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
- Best Cookie Run Merchandise
- Cookie Run Kingdom Review
Dark Choco Cookie Skill
Skill Name: Sword Of Darkness
Skill Description: Upon casting its skill, Dark Choco Cookie uses his sword to inflict a chain of red and black lightning and hit every enemy in the path. Its skills inflict damage and reduced its defense at the same time.
- Damage dealt: 247.0% (+1.9-2% DMG per level)
- -20.0% DEF for 7.0 sec
Dark Choco Cookie Story
Long ago, this Cookie stepped into the world of Darkness to become a hero, but fate had a different plan: Dark Choco Cookie was unfortunate enough to happen upon the forbidden Strawberry Jam Sword. As soon as the would-be hero grasped the weapon, the dark power of the magic sword took over.
From that moment on, Dark Choco Cookie’s life changed forever. Now, dark clouds and thunderstorms follow this ill-fated Cookie, feared by all. It is said that Dark Choco Cookie is still fighting against the magic sword’s control.Cookie Run: Kingdom
Ways To Get Dark Choco Cookie
- Gacha by using 3000 crystals for a ten times draw or 300 crystals for one time draw. (based on your luck)
- Mileage shop by using Mileage coins that can be earned from gacha, spend 2000 Mileage coins for 20pcs of Soul Stone.
- Kingdom Arena Medal Shop (by chance after refresh) using Medals Of Victory
- Seaside Market (by chance after refresh)
- Rainbow Shell Gallery (by chance after refresh) Using Rainbow Pearl From Trading in Touc’s Trade Harbor
- Guild Medal Shop (by chance after refresh) by Using Heroic Medals
- World Exploration Dark Mode Stages 7-24 and stages 10-31
More From Mirageportal
Frequently Ask Questions For Dark Choco Cookie
What toppings are best for Dark Choco Cookie?
The best toppings to use for Dark Choco Cookie is a full set of swift chocolate toppings. These toppings build can decrease the skill cooldown of Dark Choco Cookie giving him more chance to use its skill and inflict more defense debuff to the enemies.
Is Dark choco a good charge cookie?
I personally think that Dark Choco is a good charge cookie but it lacks features compared to other epic charge cookies. We need to have a magic candy for this cookie to modify its skill to be more useful in combat.
Why is Dark Choco Cookie so weak?
It was because he lacks features compared to other charge cookies. Maybe when his magic candy will be released we can see this cookie become one of his favorite ones. But for now, I don’t recommend upgrading this cookie.